Music Audience Exchange (MAX) is transforming music sponsorship for the digital age. Backed by tech VCs and built by a team of engineers, data scientists, music pros, and media experts, MAX has a proprietary suite of marketing tools serving 500+ artists (e.g. Kane Brown, Thomas Rhett, Mau Y Ricky, Rascal Flatts, Anthony Hamilton) and a platform that powers sponsorships for leading brands (e.g. Ford, Dr Pepper, U.S. Cellular, Anheuser-Busch, Wrangler, Acura, The State of California).
We are looking for a Director, Marketing Programs Management to lead our Program management team. The role will be the strategic owner of our client campaign delivery processes, work with our quality assurance function, and ensure that client marketing campaigns are delivered. The role will interface with our clients, our sales teams and delivery teams to deliver on-time client marketing programs. This role forecasts resource allocation needs, establishes timelines and project plans, maintains project templates and coordinates with the teams executing the campaigns to allow for changes that may occur as projects progress.
This key role will focus on client relationship building, apply feedback, keep projects on track to ensure a successful campaign, and work to address any issues that arise during the project life cycle. Role will collaborate closely with our Dev, Creative, Media, and Account teams to achieve timely and successful delivery of client marketing campaigns. In addition, this role you will manage client requirements capture processes, manage client timelines, and work with internal teams to ensure client needs are understood and satisfied as well as work to improve the overall customer experience.
If you are passionate about project management, love music, enjoy a client-focused, fast-paced start-up environment then you belong at MAX.
- Work with our sales team to onboard new clients and introduce them to our production and campaign processes
- Partner with account management and service leaders to translate client requirements into project deliverables and tasks
- Create and manage ongoing client project documentation such as internal PM software and order entry, schedules, meeting minutes, and ensure documents are complete, current, and archived
- Manage internal projects and stakeholders
- Identify, analyze, and respond to project risks over the course of the project, minimizing the consequences of adverse events and maximizing the results of positive events
- Identify scope changes quickly, gaining approval on change orders, escalating issues to ensure resolution according to the project's timeline, and keeping within budget
- Ensure all client deliverables and feedback are delivered on-time to ensure successful completion of the project
- Set and continually manage project expectations with stakeholders
- Define and manage task dependencies and critical path
- Create and schedule project plans and determine milestones
- Identify potential risks and plan for contingencies
- Forecast resource allocation across projects and anticipate additional resource needs
- Assign project tasks and ensure they are completed on time and within budget
- Facilitate service team project meetings
- Monitor project scope and manage the change control process
- Review and report on resource utilization and status of projects and deliverables
- Escalate and track issues and client requests
- Review completed projects for successful and unsuccessful elements and recommend process changes
- Develop and deliver project-related presentations
- Define best practices and manage tools for project management
The skills required to be considered for the position include:
- 3-5 years of client facing experience in a project management role at a digital marketing agency or internal digital marketing team
- Customer-centric and has an insatiable appetite for delivering: (i) excellent customer service and (ii) exceeding customer expectations.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects while paying strict attention to details.
- Demonstrate ability to meet deadlines
- Strong cross-functional communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with various groups.
- Demonstrated ability to present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Is a self-starter, is comfortable with frequently changing requirements, and can work autonomously while still keeping relevant stakeholders up to date on progress.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent active listening skill
- Ability to travel up to 25%
The skills highly desired include:
- Experience working in a start-up or entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience with Monday.com Project Management software
- Comfort working in Slack and Google Drive
- Advanced skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Background in music
- PMI or PMP certified